Between now and 5th June we’ll be rolling out the next major release of the poker client, v41. This release is focused on making the Prima client as rock-solid, stable, and performant as possible, and includes new ways for each poker room to better highlight promotions, special offers, and tournaments to players.
Here are the features included in v41.1:
This new area of the lobby will be shown to you by default on first login. Your poker room can use this area to highlight promotions, games, upcoming private tournaments, live events, and more.
Want to quickly access the games relevant to the current promotion? Go here.
Connection Health Check
This troubleshooting tool allows you to quickly check your connectivity to the poker servers, and save a report, useful for diagnosing any problems. You can access this health check tool by clicking on the ‘Connection Strength’ icon at the bottom right of the lobby.
Client Communications Rewrite
The way the poker client communicates with our servers has been completely rewritten in the latest technologies, to improve performance and resilience on all devices.
- The client recovers much more quickly from short disconnections.
- The tournament list loads more quickly.
- [Download] The table opens much more quickly.
- The client consumes less bandwidth, especially on mobile.
- Support for new regulations in the UK, Denmark and Switzerland.
- Additional minor bug fixes and improvements.
Version 41.2 – Released 25th June 2019
- Fixed an issue allowing duplicate tiles to be created in the featured area.
- Fixed an issue where the Message of the Day would either not fit on the screen, or be impossible to close.
- [Download] Fixed an issue where casino game help files would fail to open.
- Improved the performance of the tournament list.
- Fix for the tournament mini-lobby appearing blank
Version 41.4 – Released 10th July 2019
Note: v41.3 was skipped, and not released to the public.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Fish Party SNGs not to open in rare circumstances