- THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions (which we will refer to as our “General Terms”) are the overarching general terms and conditions that apply to all the competitions promoted by MPN Poker Tour. We refer to all these competitions as the “Competitions” in these General Terms.
- Competitions may also have their own specific terms and conditions (such as the details of how to enter, what the opening/closing dates are and what sort of prize you may win). Any such Competition-specific terms and conditions will be made available by means of the relevant promotional materials.
- You should therefore read these General Terms in combination with any applicable Specific Terms. Where any such Specific Terms conflict with these General Terms, the Specific Terms will take precedence
- By entering any Competition you agree that you will be legally bound by these General Terms and also any applicable Specific Terms.
- IDENTITY OF THE PROMOTER OF THE COMPETITION
- The “promoter” of a Competition is the person who is legally responsible for operating it. Unless any Specific Terms tell you otherwise, the promoter of the Competitions will be Apricot Systems Ltd. (“the Promoter”).
- You can write to us if you have any concern in relation to any of our Competitions, setting out clearly the name of the Competition and your issue: Please write to Apricot Systems, Sixty Two Circular Road, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1AE.
- ELIGIBILITY RULES FOR OUR COMPETITIONS
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age at the date of their entry.
- Certain Competitions may have additional eligibility requirements, such as valid passports, visas, driving licences, good physical health and so on.
- It will be our sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met and we may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding prizes.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families may not enter any Competition: neither may the employees of any third party sponsors, prize providers or their immediate families.
- This competition is void where prohibited.
- ENTRY AND ENTRY METHODS
- Competition starts at 00:01 BST on Monday, the 2nd September 2019 and runs until at 23:59 BST on Sunday, the 22nd September 2019.
- Groups of a minimum 2 and a maximum 5 people are eligible to enter the Competition.
- To enter, create a max. 2-minute long video that presents each of you explaining why you and your friends would deserve a free poker holiday to Malta and post your submission to the MPN Poker Tour Facebook page adding #MPNPT in the post.
- Your submission must receive a minimum of 20 likes on your posted video.
- Only 1 submission per group permitted.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Prizes are awarded to the best video and are non-transferable.
- The winner video will be chosen by a panel of 5 who will be looking for the most original and fun video submission.
- Should any team member be unable to attend the MPNPT @ Battle of Malta event (15th – 22nd October 2019) the prize will be offered to the next placed submission.
- Winners will be notified on Tuesday 24th September 2019 via a private message and a post on our MPN Poker Tour Facebook page.
- PRIZE: 1x€1,500 MPNPT @ Battle of Malta 2019 package to each member of the group. Each 1,500 MPNPT @ Battle of Malta 2019 package includes:
- Guaranteed entry into the €1,000,000 guaranteed Battle of Malta €555 buy-in Main Event.
- Guaranteed entry into the €150 “MPNPT Battle” Side Event on Monday 21st October.
- Beat the queues – exclusive MPNPT registration desk for the main event and MPNPT Battle.
- Accommodation for 5 nights at the 4 star Holiday Inn Express for you and a guest including breakfast. Check-in 17th October, check-out 22nd October.
- A Players Welcome Party where you can meet the other players and the MPNPT staff on Thursday 17th October hosted by Casino Malta.
- Access to a VIP area in the main Battle of Malta party with a free bar.
- Access to all other Battle of Malta player parties.
- MPNPT @ Battle of Malta last longest with one €1,500 MPNPT package on offer to each of the three players who last longest in the Battle of Malta Main Event.
- Access to a VIP chill out room next to the main tournament hall open 17th – 21st October.
- €145 towards your travel and expenses.
- Video interview at the event.
6. Prizes are non-transferable, no cash alternative.
7. Winners are responsible for any visas required to enter Malta.
8. Prize winners and their travelling companions must comply with the terms and limitations of airlines, other transport providers, and the venues involved in the provision of any prize, including any insurance policy relating to the holiday. In particular, entrants must comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- UNCLAIMED PRIZES
- All prizes must be claimed within 5 (five) calendar days of our notification of winning unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to award prizes unclaimed after this period to alternative prize winners or not to award them at all.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Should an entrant be required to submit a third party’s personal information as a part of entry into or participation in any Competition, each entrant must ensure that any other person whose details have been provided by the entrant to us has given or will give their consent for their details to be provided to us and to be contacted by us in relation to the relevant Competitions.
- It is a condition of your entry to our Competitions that we have the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the names, home towns, characters, likeness and voices of entrants to our Competitions for the running of the Competitions and matters incidental to the Competition.
- All entrants and particularly prize winners, may be required by us to participate in photo, recording, video and/or film session(s). In this regard you agree that we shall have the right to use all the resulting publicity materials in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any manner we see fit, unless you advise us at the time of entering the Competition that you wish to retain your anonymity
- No fees shall be payable to any entrant in relation to their entry in any Competition.
- PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEOS
- Should any Competition require entrants to submit a photograph or video clip, as a part of entry into or participation and used in the Competition (collectively, “Photograph”):
(a) entrants warrant that they are the person in the Photograph or have prior approval from the person in the Photograph that it may be submitted as part of their entry;
(b) entrants agree that we have the right to publish and communicate to the public the Photographs in any media including, but not limited to, online, at all times without restriction or limitation throughout the world and not only for the purposes of the Competition;
(c) entrants agree that we have the right to use entrants’ names, likenesses and other personal information in conjunction with the Photographs;
(d) entrants agree not to bring against us any actions, suits, claims and demands in respect of defamation or any infringement or violation of any personal and/or property rights of any sort from our use of their Photographs;
(e) entrants unconditionally waive their right to seek or obtain an injunction to prevent or restrict our use of the Photographs; and
(f) entrants appearing in the Photograph must be over 18.
- LEAVE FOR PARTICIPATION
Obtaining time off work and/or study or related activities to participate in a Competition and/or take a prize will be the sole and absolute responsibility of each contestant.
- TERMINATION OF COMPETITION
The Promoter may vary the terms of, or terminate, a Competition at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any contestant or other person. The Promoter will not award the prize if the Competition is terminated.
- DECISIONS FINAL
- All our decisions relating to the Competition and/or redemption of the prizes are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
- Tiebreakers, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns will be managed by us and, if required by law, by an independent adjudicator.
- FAILURE TO ENFORCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A failure by us to enforce any one of the terms and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any entrant or prize winner, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of our rights in relation to the same.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or prize winner in connection with or arising out of any Competition howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence. For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph 13.2 shall also apply in respect of any prize provided by a third party provider.
- In the event that any provision of these General (or any Specific) Terms are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
These General Terms (and any Specific Terms) shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales.