- The Universal Championship of Poker Vegas (UCOP Vegas) promotion (the “Promotion”) is run by Prima Poker Limited and its licensors (“Prima”). The Promotion is open to all of Prima’s MPN poker operators (the “Operators”), to offer to their players who can lawfully place real-money wagers on the Operators’ poker room websites and are aged 18 years or over (“Players”). The “MPN” is the online poker network made available by Prima and known as the “Microgaming Poker Network”.
- British Summer Time (BST) applies to all times stated in these terms and conditions ( “Terms”).
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 on the 14th April 2019 and will run until 23:59 on the 28th of April 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). Online satellites for UCOP Vegas events will run from 8th April 2019.
- During the Promotion Period, each Operator will automatically opt in for this Promotion by virtue of being part of the MPN and make the Promotion available to its Players. The Operator agrees to be bound by these Terms and agrees to the placement of a promotional banner for the Promotion on the Operator’s MPN websites for the Promotion Period. Prima will provide the Operator with a sample promotional banner which the Operator may use during the Promotion Period.
- During the Promotion Period, the Promotion will be offered to the Players by the participating Operators and will be open to the Operator’s Players.
- To enter the Promotion, a Player will need to create a new account or log into their existing account with an Operator during the Promotion Period.
- On each day of the Promotion Period the Player is able to play events with different buy-in and guaranteed amounts as set out in the schedule. For clarity, each UCOP Vegas event is an individual game/tournament played during the Promotion Period.
|Event||Date||H (BST)||M||DOW||Name||Buy-in||Fee||Game||Mins||GTD Amount||Type|
|1||14/04/2019||15||00||Sunday||UCOP Vegas Event 1 – €5,000 (Monster Rebuy) 6 Max||€10.00||€1.00||NLHE||6||€ 5,000||Monster Rebuy|
|2||14/04/2019||16||00||Sunday||UCOP Vegas Event 2 – €10,000 (1R1A) 6 Max||€50.00||€5.00||NLHE||10||€ 10,000||1R1A|
|3||14/04/2019||17||00||Sunday||UCOP Vegas Event 3 – €10,000 (Deepstack)||€100.00||€10.00||NLHE||10||€ 10,000||Deepstack|
|4||14/04/2019||18||00||Sunday||UCOP Vegas Event 4 – €5,000 (Rebuy)||€5.00||€0.50||NLHE||10||€ 5,000||Rebuy|
|5||14/04/2019||18||30||Sunday||UCOP Vegas Event 5 – €15,000 (Freezeout)||€100.00||€10.00||NLHE||15||€ 15,000||Freezeout|
|6||14/04/2019||19||00||Sunday||UCOP Vegas Event 6 – €15,000 (Rebuy)||€20.00||€2.00||NLHE||10||€ 15,000||Rebuy|
|7||14/04/2019||20||00||Sunday||UCOP Vegas Event 7 – €7,500 (Super Bounty)||€50.00||€5.00||NLHE||6||€ 7,500||Super Bounty|
|8||15/04/2019||17||00||Monday||UCOP Vegas Event 8 – €2,500 (Deepstack) 6 Max||€10.00||€1.00||NLHE||10||€ 2,500||Deepstack|
|9||15/04/2019||18||00||Monday||UCOP Vegas Event 9 – €5,000 (1R1A)||€20.00||€2.00||NLHE||6||€ 5,000||1R1A|
|10||15/04/2019||19||00||Monday||UCOP Vegas Event 10 – €15,000 (Freezeout)||€200.00||€15.00||NLHE||12||€ 15,000||Freezeout|
|11||16/04/2019||17||00||Tuesday||UCOP Vegas Event 11 – €5,000 (Deepstack)||€30.00||€3.00||NLHE||10||€ 5,000||Deepstack|
|12||16/04/2019||18||00||Tuesday||UCOP Vegas Event 12 – €2,500 (Super Bounty Rebuy)||€5.00||€0.50||NLHE||10||€ 2,500||Super Bounty Rebuy|
|13||16/04/2019||19||00||Tuesday||UCOP Vegas Event 13 – €4,000 (Freezeout) 6 Max||€50.00||€5.00||NLHE||6||€ 4,000||Freezeout|
|14||17/04/2019||17||00||Wednesday||UCOP Vegas Event 14 – €1,000 (Deepstack) 6 Max||€5.00||€0.50||PLO||10||€ 1,000||Deepstack|
|15||17/04/2019||18||00||Wednesday||UCOP Vegas Event 15 – €7,500 (Super Bounty)||€100.00||€10.00||NLHE||10||€ 7,500||Super Bounty|
|16||17/04/2019||19||00||Wednesday||UCOP Vegas Event 16 – €7,500 (Rebuy) 6 Max||€20.00||€2.00||NLHE||8||€ 7,500||Rebuy|
|17||18/04/2019||17||00||Thursday||UCOP Vegas Event 17 – €5,000 (Deepstack)||€20.00||€2.00||NLHE||10||€ 5,000||Deepstack|
|18||18/04/2019||18||00||Thursday||UCOP Vegas Event 18 – €10,000 (Booster) 6 Max||€100.00||€10.00||NLHE||10||€ 10,000||Booster|
|19||18/04/2019||19||00||Thursday||UCOP Vegas Event 19 – €3,000 (1R1A)||€10.00||€1.00||NLHE||6||€ 3,000||1R1A|
|20||19/04/2019||17||00||Friday||UCOP Vegas Event 20 – €10,000 (Deepstack) 6 Max||€100.00||€10.00||NLHE||10||€ 10,000||Deepstack|
|21||19/04/2019||18||00||Friday||UCOP Vegas Event 21 – €10,000 (Rebuy)||€20.00||€2.00||NLHE||10||€ 10,000||Rebuy|
|22||19/04/2019||18||30||Friday||UCOP Vegas Event 22 – €1,000 (Freezeout)||€5.00||€0.50||NLHE||8||€ 1,000||Freezeout|
|23||19/04/2019||19||00||Friday||UCOP Vegas Event 23 – €5,000 (Freezeout)||€50.00||€5.00||NLHE||6||€ 5,000||Freezeout|
|24||20/04/2019||17||00||Saturday||UCOP Vegas Event 24 – €7,500 (Deepstack) 6 Max||€50.00||€5.00||NLHE||10||€ 7,500||Deepstack|
|25||20/04/2019||18||00||Saturday||UCOP Vegas Event 25 – €5,000 (Super Bounty)||€30.00||€3.00||NLHE||6||€ 5,000||Super Bounty|
|26||20/04/2019||18||30||Saturday||UCOP Vegas Event 26 – €2,000 (Rebuy) 6 Max||€10.00||€1.00||PLO||10||€ 2,000||Rebuy|
|27||20/04/2019||19||00||Saturday||UCOP Vegas Event 27 – €5,000 (Booster) 6 Max||€20.00||€2.00||NLHE||6||€ 5,000||Booster|
|28||21/04/2019||15||00||Sunday||UCOP Vegas Event 28 – €5,000 (1R1A) 6 Max||€50.00||€5.00||PLO||8||€ 5,000||1R1A|
|29||21/04/2019||16||00||Sunday||UCOP Vegas Event 29 – €10,000 (Deepstack) 6 Max||€100.00||€10.00||NLHE||10||€ 10,000||Deepstack|
|30||21/04/2019||17||00||Sunday||UCOP Vegas Event 30 – €5,000 (Rebuy)||€5.00||€0.50||NLHE||10||€ 5,000||Rebuy|
|31||21/04/2019||18||00||Sunday||UCOP Vegas Event 31 – €20,000 (Freezeout)||€200.00||€15.00||NLHE||15||€ 20,000||Freezeout|
|32||21/04/2019||18||30||Sunday||UCOP Vegas Event 32 – €15,000 (Rebuy)||€20.00||€2.00||NLHE||10||€ 15,000||Rebuy|
|33||21/04/2019||19||00||Sunday||UCOP Vegas Event 33 – €5,000 (Super Bounty Rebuy)||€10.00||€1.00||NLHE||8||€ 5,000||Super Bounty Rebuy|
|34||21/04/2019||20||00||Sunday||UCOP Vegas Event 34 – €5,000 (Freezeout)||€50.00||€5.00||NLHE||6||€ 5,000||Freezeout|
|35||22/04/2019||17||00||Monday||UCOP Vegas Event 35 – €1,000 (Deepstack)||€3.00||€0.30||NLHE||10||€ 1,000||Deepstack|
|36||22/04/2019||18||00||Monday||UCOP Vegas Event 36 – €10,000 (Rebuy) 6 Max||€20.00||€2.00||NLHE||10||€ 10,000||Rebuy|
|37||22/04/2019||19||00||Monday||UCOP Vegas Event 37 – €12,500 (Booster) 6 Max||€100.00||€10.00||NLHE||12||€ 12,500||Booster|
|38||23/04/2019||17||00||Tuesday||UCOP Vegas Event 38 – €5,000 (Deepstack)||€20.00||€2.00||NLHE||10||€ 5,000||Deepstack|
|39||23/04/2019||18||00||Tuesday||UCOP Vegas Event 39 – €1,500 (Booster) 6 Max||€10.00||€1.00||PLO||6||€ 1,500||Booster|
|40||23/04/2019||19||00||Tuesday||UCOP Vegas Event 40 – €6,000 (Freezeout) 6 Max||€50.00||€5.00||NLHE||6||€ 6,000||Freezeout|
|41||24/04/2019||17||00||Wednesday||UCOP Vegas Event 41 – €2,500 (Deepstack)||€10.00||€1.00||NLHE||10||€ 2,500||Deepstack|
|42||24/04/2019||18||00||Wednesday||UCOP Vegas Event 42 – €5,000 (Super Bounty 1R1A)||€20.00||€2.00||NLHE||6||€ 5,000||Super Bounty 1R1A|
|43||24/04/2019||19||00||Wednesday||UCOP Vegas Event 43 – €10,000 (Freezeout) 6 Max||€100.00||€10.00||NLHE||8||€ 10,000||Freezeout|
|44||25/04/2019||17||00||Thursday||UCOP Vegas Event 44 – €7,500 (Deepstack) 6 Max||€30.00||€3.00||NLHE||10||€ 7,500||Deepstack|
|45||25/04/2019||18||00||Thursday||UCOP Vegas Event 45 – €5,000 (Rebuy)||€10.00||€1.00||NLHE||10||€ 5,000||Rebuy|
|46||25/04/2019||19||00||Thursday||UCOP Vegas Event 46 – €12,500 (1R1A) 6 Max||€100.00||€10.00||NLHE||10||€ 12,500||1R1A|
|47||26/04/2019||17||00||Friday||UCOP Vegas Event 47 – €20,000 (Deepstack) 6 Max||€200.00||€15.00||NLHE||10||€ 20,000||Deepstack|
|48||26/04/2019||18||00||Friday||UCOP Vegas Event 48 – €10,000 (Rebuy)||€20.00||€2.00||NLHE||8||€ 10,000||Rebuy|
|49||26/04/2019||18||30||Friday||UCOP Vegas Event 49 – €2,000 (Freezeout)||€10.00||€1.00||NLHE||10||€ 2,000||Freezeout|
|50||26/04/2019||19||00||Friday||UCOP Vegas Event 50 – €10,000 (Super Bounty)||€100.00||€10.00||NLHE||10||€ 10,000||Super Bounty|
|51||27/04/2019||17||00||Saturday||UCOP Vegas Event 51 – €2,500 (Deepstack) 6 Max||€10.00||€1.00||NLHE||10||€ 2,500||Deepstack|
|52||27/04/2019||18||00||Saturday||UCOP Vegas Event 52 – €5,000 (Freezeout)||€50.00||€5.00||NLHE||10||€ 5,000||Freezeout|
|53||27/04/2019||18||30||Saturday||UCOP Vegas Event 53 – €2,000 (Freezeout) 6 Max||€20.00||€2.00||PLO||12||€ 2,000||Freezeout|
|54||27/04/2019||19||00||Saturday||UCOP Vegas Event 54 – €4,000 (Booster)||€30.00||€3.00||NLHE||8||€ 4,000||Booster|
|55||28/04/2019||15||00||Sunday||UCOP Vegas Event 55 – €4,000 (Rebuy) 6 Max||€20.00||€2.00||PLO||10||€ 4,000||Rebuy|
|56||28/04/2019||16||00||Sunday||UCOP Vegas Event 56 – €5,000 (Rebuy) 6 Max||€5.00||€0.50||NLHE||8||€ 5,000||Rebuy|
|57||28/04/2019||17||00||Sunday||UCOP Vegas Main Event – €50,000 (Freezeout)||€100.00||€10.00||NLHE||15||€ 50,000||Freezeout|
|58||28/04/2019||18||00||Sunday||UCOP Vegas High Roller – €30,000 (Freezeout)||€300.00||€20.00||NLHE||15||€ 30,000||Freezeout|
|59||28/04/2019||18||30||Sunday||UCOP Vegas Event 59 – €15,000 (Rebuy)||€20.00||€2.00||NLHE||10||€ 15,000||Rebuy|
|60||28/04/2019||19||00||Sunday||UCOP Vegas Event 60 – €10,000 (1R1A) 6 Max||€50.00||€5.00||NLHE||6||€ 10,000||1R1A|
|61||28/04/2019||20||00||Sunday||UCOP Vegas Event 61 – €6,000 (Super Turbo Rebuy) 6 Max||€20.00||€2.00||NLHE||3||€ 6,000||Super Turbo Rebuy|
- Leaderboard points for each UCOP Vegas event are calculated as follows:
For each event, the points are calculated as the square root of the buy-in* for that event, multiplied by the number of entrants to that event, divided by the final position of the Player. This figure is then multiplied by the final table bonus awarded to that Player for the event, which is based on the table below and is dependent on the final position achieved by that Player.
*Buy-in for Re-buy and/or Add-On UCOP events is calculated as the total prizepool available to be won for that event, divided by the number of entrants to that event. For all other UCOP events (for example, Freezeout events), the buy-in is calculated as the cost to the Player to buy-in to that specific event.
Final Table Bonus for each event is calculated based on the finishing position of the Player for that event as follows:
- The prizes for the top 50 places on the UCOP Vegas Leaderboard (“Prizes”) are:
9.1. 1st Prize – 1 x Online Tournament tickets package worth €2,500 (1x €320, 1x €215, 8x €110, 8x €55, 10x €33, 10x €22, 10x €11 tickets) AND an exclusive trip to Las Vegas for 2 people worth €7,500. The winner of the Las Vegas package will be given the chance to tailor the trip to the maximum value of €7,500 through MainEventTravel.com, who will arrange the trip and tailor it to the winner’s specifications, subject to availability.
The Las Vegas package includes:
- 2 x return flights to Las Vegas,
- Limo transport from airport to hotel,
- Accommodation at a premium hotel,
- A choice of experiences to enjoy in Las Vegas, which could include, for example:
- Sunset Grand Canyon Tour
- Combat Flight Experience
- Exotic Car Driving Experience
- Show Tickets
- Top Gun Flight Experience.
The winner and plus one must have a valid visa and travel documents for entry to the USA, and at least one person travelling must be over the age of 21.
9.2. 2nd Prize – €2,500 in cash
9.3. 3rd Prize – €1,500 in cash
9.4. 4th Prize – €1,000 in cash
9.5. 5th Prize – €750 in cash
9.6. 6th Prize – €500 in cash
9.7. 7th Prize – €350 in cash
9.8. 8th Prize – €300 in cash
9.9. 9th Prize – €250 in cash
9.10. 10th Prize – €200 in cash
9.11. 11th-20th Prize – €100 in cash
9.12. 21th-30th Prize – €75 in cash
9.13. 31th-50th Prize – €50 in cash
- The leaderboard positions will be finalised within 72 hours of the Promotion Period closing. The winner of the leaderboard will be contacted by the relevant Operators within 5 business days of this date and notified of their win. The winner must respond and accept the Prize within 10 calendar days of being notified, or the Prize will be forfeited.
- The winners of the 2nd to the 50th Prizes will have their Prizes credited into their respective accounts by the relevant Operators.
- Cash alternative to the Las Vegas trip for the 1st Prize winner is not available.
- Each player can earn 1 ticket for the UCOP Vegas Tournament of Champions at 19:00 on 1st May 2019 if they win at least one UCOP Vegas event. For each additional UCOP Vegas event a player wins, they will start with an additional 5,000 chips. The winner of the tournament will win one online tournament tickets package worth €1,500 (1x €320, 1x €215, 4x €110, 4x €55, 4x €33, 5x €22, 6x €11 tickets).
- When entering the Promotion, Players will be bound by these Terms, as well as the participating Operator’s poker room website terms and conditions and the MPN network terms and conditions.
- Players may not create more than one account on an Operator’s poker room website for the purpose of entering the Promotion. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms, Prima reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude a Player from participating in the Promotion or to refuse to award a Prize to a Player. If such a breach occurs, the participating Operator may, at its discretion, close all such a Player’s accounts.
- The decision of Prima regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Players accept and agree to be bound by these Terms when they play on the participating Operator’s poker sites during the Promotion Period. Prima reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award a Prize to anyone in breach of these Terms.
- Prima reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Prizes are subject to availability. Prima reserves the right to substitute any Prize for another of similar kind or value without giving notice. The Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferrable.
- Prima accepts no liability of any kind, howsoever caused, arising from any activities of any person in connection with this Promotion, to the extent permissible by law. Prima is not responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by an Operator, Player or any other person entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize. Operators agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Prima from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person or property of any kind resulting in whole or in any part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize offered, or participation in this Promotion.
- It is the Players’ responsibility to ensure that it is legal for them to take part in the Promotion in whichever jurisdiction they are placing real money wagers on the Operators’ websites.
- These Terms are between Prima and the participating Operator only. There must be no reference to “Prima” or “Microgaming” in the participating Operator’s own campaign and terms and conditions relating to the Promotion in any manner whatsoever, without Prima’s prior written approval.
- This Promotion is made available to all Operators and all participating Operators understand and accept these Terms, and Prima accepts no liability of any kind howsoever caused arising from any activities of an Operator in connection with this Promotion.
- The availability of this Promotion should not be construed as an offer or invitation to use the Promotion in any country or jurisdiction where such use is not permitted.
- It is the Operators’ responsibility at all times to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and licensing conditions, where this Promotion is made available to Players and consumers.
- A copy of these Terms will be made available to Operators on request throughout the Promotion Period.
- These Terms shall be governed by English law.