- The Universal Championship of Poker Passport (UCOP Passport) promotion (the “Promotion”) is run by Prima Poker Limited and its licensors (“Prima”). The Promotion is open to all of Prima’s MPN poker operators (the “Operators”), to offer to their players who can lawfully place real-money wagers on the Operators’ poker room websites and are aged 18 years or over (“Players”). The “MPN” is the online poker network made available by Prima and known as the “Microgaming Poker Network”.
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) applies to all times stated in these terms and conditions (these “Terms”).
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 on the 13th January 2019 and will run until 23:59 on the 10th of February 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
- During the Promotion Period, each Operator will automatically opt in for this Promotion by virtue of being part of the MPN and make the Promotion available to its Players. The Operator agrees to be bound by these Terms and agrees to the placement of a promotional banner for the Promotion on the Operator’s MPN websites for the Promotion Period. Prima will provide the Operator with a sample promotional banner which the Operator may use during the Promotion Period.
- During the Promotion Period, the Promotion will be offered to the Players by the participating Operators and will be open to the Operator’s Players.
- To enter the Promotion, a Player will need to create a new account or log into their existing account with an Operator during the Promotion Period.
- On each day of the Promotion Period the Player is able to play events with different buy-in and guaranteed amounts as set out in the schedule. For clarity, each UCOP Passport event is an individual game/tournament played during the Promotion Period.
- Leaderboard points for each UCOP Passport event are calculated as follows:For each event, the points are calculated as the square root of the buy-in* for that event, multiplied by the number of entrants to that event, divided by the final position of the Player. This figure is then multiplied by the final table bonus awarded to that Player for the event, which is based on the table below and is dependent on the final position achieved by that Player. *Buy-in for Re-buy and/or Add-On UCOP events is calculated as the total prizepool available to be won for that event, divided by the number of entrants to that event. For all other UCOP events (for example, Freezeout events), the buy-in is calculated as the cost to the Player to buy-in to that specific event.
Final Table Bonus for each event is calculated based on the finishing position of the Player for that event as follows:
1st place – 1.5 FT bonus
2nd place – 1.45 FT bonus
3rd place – 1.4 FT bonus
4th place – 1.35 FT bonus
5th place – 1.3 FT bonus
6th – 1.25 FT bonus
- The prizes for the top 20 places on the UCOP Passport Leaderboard (“Prizes”) are:
9.1. 1st Prize – 3 x Packages worth €4,500 to join us at our MPN Poker Tour festivals in 2019 plus 1 x Online Tournament tickets package worth €550 (2 x €110, 3 x €55, 5 x €22, 5 x €11 tickets). Each MPN Poker Tour Package includes the following:
9.1.1. Entry into the MPN Poker Tour Main Event.
9.1.2. Entry into the MPN Poker Tour Side Event.
9.1.3. Accommodation for the winner and a guest.
9.1.4. Player Welcome Party where the winner can meet the other players and the MPN staff.
9.1.5. Spending money towards travel and expenses.
9.2. 2nd Prize – 1 x MPN Poker Tour Package worth €1,500 for any MPN Poker Tour festival of 2019.
9.3. 3rd Prize – 1 x MPN Poker Tour Package worth €1,500 for any MPN Poker Tour festival of 2019.
9.4. 4th Prize – 1 x Main Event Seat worth €550 to join us at any MPN Poker Tour festival in 2019 OR 1 x Online Tournament tickets package worth €550 (2 x €110, 3 x €55, 5 x €22, 5 x €11 tickets) credited into the Player’s online poker room account on the MPN.
9.5. 5th Prize – Online Tournament tickets package worth €330 (1 x €110, 2 x €55, 3 x €22, 4 x €11 tickets) credited into the Player’s online poker room account on the MPN.
9.6. 6th Prize – Online Tournament tickets package worth €220 (1 x €110, 2 x €55 tickets) credited into the Player’s online poker room account on the MPN.
9.7. 7-11th Prizes – A €110 online tournament tickets worth credited into the Player’s online poker room account on the MPN.
9.8. 12-16th Prizes – A €55 online tournament tickets credited into the Player’s online poker room account on the MPN.
9.9. 17-20th Prizes – A €22 online tournament tickets credited into the Player’s online poker room account on the MPN.
- The leaderboard positions will be finalised the day after the Promotion Period closes. The winners of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Prizes will be contacted by the relevant Operators within 5 business days of this date and notified of their win. The winners must respond and accept their Prize within 10 calendar days of being notified, or their Prize will be forfeited.
- The winners of the 4th to 20th Prizes will have their Prizes credited into their respective accounts by the relevant Operators.
- Cash alternatives to the MPN Poker Tour Packages for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Prize winners are available as follows:
12.1. For the winner of the 1st Prize, the winner may request a cash alternative to the value of €2,250; and
12.2. For the winners of the 2nd and 3rd Prizes, the winners may request a cash alternative of €750.
- Each player can earn 1 ticket for the UCOP Passport Tournament of Champions at 18:00 on 17th February 2019 if they win at least one UCOP Passport event. If a Player wins 2 or more events, they will get double, triple etc. their starting chip stack. The winner of the tournament will win one MPN Poker Tour package worth €1,500.
- The UCOP Mini tournament series will run from 13th January until 27th January 2019, with a schedule of the same format as the UCOP Passport, but where buy-ins and guarantees 1/10th the size. The UCOP Mini tournaments will not count towards the leaderboard or qualify players to the Tournament of Champions.
- When entering the Promotion, Players will be bound by these Terms, as well as the participating Operator’s poker room website terms and conditions and the MPN network terms and conditions.
- Players may not create more than one account on an Operator’s poker room website for the purpose of entering the Promotion. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms, Prima reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude a Player from participating in the Promotion or to refuse to award a Prize to a Player. If such a breach occurs, the participating Operator may, at its discretion, close all such a Player’s accounts.
- The decision of Prima regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Players accept and agree to be bound by these Terms when they play on the participating Operator’s poker sites during the Promotion Period. Prima reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award a Prize to anyone in breach of these Terms.
- Prima reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Prizes are subject to availability. Prima reserves the right to substitute any Prize for another of similar kind or value without giving notice. The Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferrable.
- Prima accepts no liability of any kind, howsoever caused, arising from any activities of any person in connection with this Promotion, to the extent permissible by law. Prima is not responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by an Operator, Player or any other person entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize. Operators agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Prima from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person or property of any kind resulting in whole or in any part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize offered, or participation in this Promotion.
- It is the Players’ responsibility to ensure that it is legal for them to take part in the Promotion in whichever jurisdiction they are placing real money wagers on the Operators’ websites.
- These Terms are between Prima and the participating Operator only. There must be no reference to “Prima” or “Microgaming” in the participating Operator’s own campaign and terms and conditions relating to the Promotion in any manner whatsoever, without Prima’s prior written approval.
- This Promotion is made available to all Operators and all participating Operators understand and accept these Terms, and Prima accepts no liability of any kind howsoever caused arising from any activities of an Operator in connection with this Promotion.
- The availability of this Promotion should not be construed as an offer or invitation to use the Promotion in any country or jurisdiction where such use is not permitted.
- It is the Operators’ responsibility at all times to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and licensing conditions, where this Promotion is made available to Players and consumers.
- A copy of these Terms will be made available to Operators on request throughout the Promotion Period.
- These Terms shall be governed by English law.