- The All Roads Lead to London promotion (the “Promotion”) is run by Prima Poker Limited and its licensors (“Prima”). The Promotion is open to all of Prima’s MPN poker operators (the “Operators”), to offer to their players who can lawfully place real-money wagers on the Operators’ poker room websites and are aged 18 years or over (“Players”). The “MPN” is the online poker network made available by Prima and known as the “Microgaming Poker Network”.
- British Summer Time (BST) applies to all times stated in these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 the 3rd June 2019 and run until 23:59 on the 23rd of June 2019 as per below:
- Week #1 from 3rd – 9th June 2019
- Week #2 from 10th -16th June 2019
- Week #3 from 17th – 23rd June 2019
- During the Promotion Period, each Operator will automatically opt in for this Promotion by virtue of being part of the MPN and make the Promotion available to its Players. The Operator agrees to be bound by these Terms and agrees to the placement of a promotional banner for the Promotion on the Operator’s MPN websites for the Promotion Period. Prima will provide the Operator with a sample promotional banner which the Operator may use during the Promotion Period.
- During the Promotion Period, the Promotion will be offered to the Players by the participating Operators and will be open to the Operator’s Players.
- To enter the Promotion, a Player will need to create a new account or log into their existing account with an Operator during the Promotion Period.
- On each week of the Promotion Period players who complete a Mission or Boost Mission set out in the table below will automatically win a ticket which can be used to enter the Road to London freeroll which take place on Tuesday the following that week.
|Week/Date||Mission||Freeroll||Boost Mission for Double Starting Stack|
3rd – 9th June
|Win a Fish Party SNG on 3 different days.||Name: Road to London 1
Date: June 11th
Time: 7pm BST
|Win a Fish Party SNG on all days of this week upgrade your starting stack from 3,000 chips to 6,000 chips.|
10th – 16th June
|Get dealt AA in any real money cash game on 2 different days.||Name: Road to London 2
Date: June 18th
Time: 7pm BST
|Get dealt AA in any real money cash game on 4 different days to upgrade your starting stack from 3,000 chips to 6,000 chips.|
17th – 23rd
|Cash in a MTT buy in €1 or above on 2 days.||Name: Road to London 3
Date: June 25th
Time: 7pm BST
|Cash in a MTT buy in €1 or above on 4 days to upgrade your starting stack from 3,000 chips to 6,000 chips.|
- All challenges require play at real money tables, play money tables are not included.
- MTT (multi table tournament) missions are counted according to the date the MTT began.
- Each Road to London freeroll awards 2 x €1,500 MPNPT London Packages and MPNPT tickets worth €1,000 as follows:
- 1st place: 1x €1,500 MPNPT London Package
- 2nd place: 1x €1,500 MPNPT London Package
- 3rd place: €550 MPNPT London Main Event seat only
- 4th place: €200 Tournament ticket
- 5th-7th places: €75 Tournament ticket
- 8th-11th places: €11 Tournament ticket
- Each €1,500 MPNPT London Package includes:
- Main Event Buy-in
- €50 Casino credit
- €300 for Expenses
- 4 night’s accommodation at Moxy Hotel
- Player Party
- If a player qualifies for each of the 3 freerolls and do not win a MPNPT London package, they will be automatically registered for a ‘Last Chance London’ freeroll on June 26th at 7pm BST which has 2 x MPNPT London Packages and €1,000 worth of MPNPT tickets to be won.
- Each of the 8 MPNPT London package winners will be entered into a special last longer competition during the MPNPT London Main Event from 18th – 21st July 2019. The last two remaining winners will be rewarded a MPNPT package worth €1,500 to be used before the end of the year 2020.
- Players will be able to transfer the MPNPT London packages to any MPN Poker Tour event taking place before the end of 2020 but they will then forfeit their Last Longer competition entry.
- Cash alternative to the MPNPT packages is not available.
- When entering the Promotion, Players will be bound by these Terms, as well as the participating Operator’s poker room website terms and conditions and the MPN network terms and conditions.
- Players may not create more than one account on an Operator’s poker room website for the purpose of entering the Promotion. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms, Prima reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude a Player from participating in the Promotion or to refuse to award a Prize to a Player. If such a breach occurs, the participating Operator may, at its discretion, close all such a Player’s accounts.
- The decision of Prima regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Players accept and agree to be bound by these Terms when they play on the participating Operator’s poker sites during the Promotion Period. Prima reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award a Prize to anyone in breach of these Terms.
- Prima reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Prizes are subject to availability. Prima reserves the right to substitute any Prize for another of similar kind or value without giving notice. The Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- Prima accepts no liability of any kind, howsoever caused, arising from any activities of any person in connection with this Promotion, to the extent permissible by law. Prima is not responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by an Operator, Player or any other person entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize. Operators agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Prima from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person or property of any kind resulting in whole or in any part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize offered, or participation in this Promotion.
- It is the Players’ responsibility to ensure that it is legal for them to take part in the Promotion in whichever jurisdiction they are placing real money wagers on the Operators’ websites.
- These Terms are between Prima and the participating Operator only. There must be no reference to “Prima” or “Microgaming” in the participating Operator’s own campaign and terms and conditions relating to the Promotion in any manner whatsoever, without Prima’s prior written approval.
- This Promotion is made available to all Operators and all participating Operators understand and accept these Terms, and Prima accepts no liability of any kind howsoever caused arising from any activities of an Operator in connection with this Promotion.
- The availability of this Promotion should not be construed as an offer or invitation to use the Promotion in any country or jurisdiction where such use is not permitted.
- It is the Operators’ responsibility at all times to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and licensing conditions, where this Promotion is made available to Players and consumers.
- A copy of these Terms will be made available to Operators on request throughout the Promotion Period.
- These Terms shall be governed by English law.