A deal has been reached between the remaining five players with all players guaranteed six-figure payouts as listed below.
- Julien Stropoli – €118,500
- Maxime Canevet – €169,000
- Fakhreddine Abdallah – €108,500
- Erik Ostergaard – €139,500
- Mantas Urbonas – €121,500
There is still €73,000 and of course, the trophy left on the table to play for. The players agreed to split this up to €50,000 more to first place and another €23,000 for second place.
Players can renegotiate the remaining €73,000 on the table at any time provided that all remaining players agreed.